Pages

Friday, March 15, 2019

About me

What i like would be food gaming challenges

And music what i’m good at would be making slime reading writing music kind of what i enjoy doing would be drawing writing making things cooking what are my challenges this year being better at Maths what are my goal for this year would be better at Maths


Um someone who inspires me would be my mum because she is a very a good cook and cleans up the house and because she is also well known yes i’m look forwards for this year because having to hang out with so many people don’t even no but they like no my name which is creepy so i just hang with the flow and yo there was this girl didn’t even know her name for about 2 weeks and she new mine but now i know her name now and it was hard so i just called her by her eyes hahaha yeah would like to set a good reputation

5 comments:

  1. Good job popppppppppppppppppppy

    from me and faith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx hard to blog first time

      Delete
  2. Hi Poppy, something has happened to your introduction it's like it has started half way through what you had prepared. Go back and have a look at it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete